- A BET Plus subscription costs $9.99 per month, after a weeklong free trial. is the network's streaming service for Black-focused entertainment.
- BET Plus is the streaming service for the BET cable network, and lets you stream nearly all of the network's shows, movies, live specials, and more.
- You can sign up for BET Plus through the website, your streaming device, the mobile app, or Amazon Prime Video.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
BET Plus is a streaming service for movies and television shows from the Black Entertainment Television channel. Launched in 2019, the streaming service features almost all of BET's regular programming, as well as exclusive content from creators like Tyler Perry.
The service is widely available: You can access it on your smartphone, streaming device, or desktop computer. You can also sign up through Amazon Prime Video for the same price.
Signing up is easy and only takes a few minutes.
How much BET Plus costs
A BET Plus subscription costs $9.99 per month in the United States. There are no membership tiers — once you pay the $9.99, you gain access to all the content.
If you're not sure you want to commit just yet, the service starts with a free seven-day trial. If you cancel the free trial before it ends, you won't be charged.
But if you decide to stay, you'll have access to more than a thousand hours of new and old content including:
- All of Tyler Perry's movies, including the "Madea" series.
- Original BET shows like "Bigger" and "First Wives Club."
- A selection of Tyler Perry's stage plays, including "I Can Do Bad All By Myself."
How to sign up for BET Plus
There are various ways to sign up for BET Plus — if you open the mobile app, for instance, you'll be asked to make an account through your Apple ID or Google account.
The best way to sign up for BET Plus, however, is through the website — this makes it so if you later want to cancel, you can just come back to the website and do so.
1. Visit the BET+ website and click "Start your free trial."
2. Provide an email address and password and click "Agree and Continue."
3. Provide your card information and click "Subscribe."
BET+ will charge your card $9.99 in seven days if you don't cancel, and monthly after that. You can cancel at any time before a billing cycle, but BET+ won't refund partial months.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
What is Philo TV? Here's everything you need to know about the low-cost TV streaming service
What is Shudder? Everything you need to know about the horror streaming service
What is Acorn TV? Everything you need to know about the streaming service that offers international shows
What is Tubi? Everything you need to know about the free streaming service
How much is BritBox? A cost breakdown for the British streaming service
Source: Read Full Article